The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! May God bless you with the coming one and keep you safe! May you serve him whole heartedly, without thought of yourselves, not so that you look good in front of others, but because by doing this, you bring glory to God. In this coming year, focus on God's will in your life, and when He calls, be ready and willing to answer.

God bless, Stay safe!

~Sheepdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!