The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ok then...

I can't tell if this guys joking or not...

Tell me, is this guy for real?

An alternative to lockdown is immediate exodus via announcement. Although this removes potential hostages and makes it nearly impossible for the shooter to acquire preselected targets, it unfairly rewards resourceful children who move to safety off-site more shrewdly and efficiently than others.
Mmmkay....so...your saying its unfair to those children who didn't make it to safety that others got away? That those who got away didn't get shot? Am I hearing you right?
But as a progressive, I would sooner lay my child to rest than succumb to the belief that the use of a gun for self-defense is somehow not in itself a gun crime.
 Glad I aint your child. I'd rather have Mr. Rapist dead and 6 feet under.

The stupidity of some people amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!