The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lions

Now let's talk about lions. Lions are very close to sheepdogs with one exception. They don't go out of their way to defend others. They train to defend themselves, and, if necessary, to defend family. On the outside they're a cute cuddly kitten. Not something scary, just a normal person. However, when provoked, they become a clawing bitting lion that will destroy anything keeping them from getting to safety. Most people who train in the self defense community are lions. They will always be ready to defend themselves, and their family. They will never give up on their freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!