The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yeah, so what about that lousy 4th amendment?

So, Obama signed a bill that allows Interpol to operate in the US without that lousy 4th amendment getting in the way. It's not like that bill protected US citizens or was there for a reason was it? No, it was just there to get in the way of justice right?

Let's think about this. We're putting a foreign force on our soil, without accountability, without a set of guidelines,  and with full immunity towards our law. That does not sound like preserving, protecting, and defending the constitution of the United States to me. This is not liberty, this is treason. This is not in the best interests of America. Tell me, is this what you want? Is this what you would have voted for? Let me know in the comments!

I say no, you do as the constitution instructs, and you back off. This country was supposed to be a sea of liberty with islands of government. The jokes over, bring back the constitution! I want my country back!

~Sheepdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!