The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Friday, November 27, 2009

sigh

http://www.amazon.com/Smith-Wesson-CK32C-Extreme-Karambit/dp/B000UUR6HU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1259347434&sr=8-1
So pretty.

The hawk bill blades are very good for self defense. it allows a natural cutting motion, and uses the same shape God gave animals for clawing. The hole at the back provides better grip, and extended striking distance if use correctly. Takes some getting used to, but is over all an excellent design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!