The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Friday, November 6, 2009

Loyalty

Loyalty is obeying rule number 29. "Forsake not, your country, your mission, your comrades your duty." It seems we have fallen away from loyalty in the past few years of this country. I for one am opposite the mindset of "look out for number one" or "worry about yourself first, then help others." My friends mean to much to let them fall. Evil is to great to let it succeed.

Hope and pray that you never need me, but rest assured I will not let you down. Its like the saying goes, "plan for the worst, pray for the best." It is in the worst times that the wolves, the sheep and the sheepdogs are most apparent. But as I stated before, the sheep forget that they will need the sheepdogs. They view the wolves and sheepdogs as the same, so they regulate. But I tell you, the sheepdogs will save the sheep weather they want saving or not.

If I die in the process of fighting evil, so be it. I am not afraid of death, I know where I'm going. When evil comes, I will rise to the occasion gladly. Ready to lay down my life for my country, mission, comrades, and duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!