The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

I've been reading up on Google Wave for some time, and am very impressed so far. I have sent in an application to use google wave since it is by invite only. Reading the wiki article on it, it appears wave is named after the 2002 series, Firefly. Being a Firefly nut, this only added to my liking of google. Check out the wiki article, and maybe sign up if your interested. While your at it, check out Firefly on hulu. And if you like it, watch the motion picture that wraps up Firefly. Its called Serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!