The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Friday, November 6, 2009

If death don't bring you fear I swear, you'll fear these marching feet.

From Straight Forward in a Crooked World comes this.

This is the mind set I have had for many years. I do not fear death, but I am sure going to put up a fight if you try and kill me. Its like in the warrior song, "Come to the nightmare, come to me." If you bring me the fight, I will make sure I am your worst nightmare. "Chin in the air with my head held high, I'll stand in the path of the enemy lines" No matter how big and bad you are, I am bigger and badder. "Put a grin on my chin when you come to me cause I'll win" I will win.

When they come, they will find a killing machine intent on stopping them. If that means killing, I aim to do just that. You come in looking for a victim? Thats the biggest mistake you'll ever make. This sheep is a sheepdog, and this sheepdog is willing and ready.

Thats my mindset, and thats stopping power.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!