The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Your funny of the day....night....whatever.



Ok, it is funny, but it highlights a very important issue. Incoming fire ALWAYS has the right of way. Doesn't matter if you have the latest tacti-cool-holographic.sight-more.flashlights.and.rails.than.you.can.count-AR-15-with-M203.attached gun, if they've got a .22 and the round is launched first and hits you in the sweet spot, your done. So, while those modifications are awesome (and believe me, I love modifying things) make sure it doesn't get in the way of shooting accurately and making your shots count before the other guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!