The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ignorence is no excuse for a law!

Saw this on SayUncle.

Listen up! Keep your laws off my guns, my knives, and anything else you fancy you can ban. The bill of rights does not GIVE me the right to keep and bear arms (knives, guns, hands, feet, etc.) it only RECOGNIZES that those rights are God given. Therefore, it is not the governments place to decide weather or not I have those rights. Now, switchblades open fast, SO WHAT? What they gain in speed the lose in durability and blade strength. It takes a tremendous amount of power to move that blade out a few inches, so they had to cut back on blade thickness and size. However, if someone wants one, they should be allowed to have one!

Fight for your rights, if you ignore them, they'll go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!