The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Because all you need is a locked door


Police tell KATU that Elliott did not break in, as other media has reported. Police said the house was unlocked and the suspect let himself in. A burglary charge still applies, since he was not supposed to be there. Police said this is important to note so people in Forest Grove "aren't thinking some crazy guy is breaking into houses and trying to rape women."

Say what? Some crazy guys not going to break in to rape women, he's going to let himself in to rape women. Thanks for the clarification, I feel so much better. Guess I don't need this gun, I just need to lock my doors.

1 comment:

  1. I think my IQ just dropped trying to figure out the logic of how woman are supposed to feel safer that he won't come in if the doors are just locked. O_O

    ReplyDelete

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!