The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Monday, October 19, 2009

Thats gonna be hard to explain in court.

Saw this at saysuncle. The problem with these signs is that in certain states, the courts will try and prosecute you saying that you are some nazi just hoping for someone to break in so you can attack them. Same thing if you leave sniper tutorials, military history books, guerrilla warfare books, or military manuals in plane view for the cops to see when they arrive.

It is the prosecutors job to prosecute criminals, however, they will attempt to prosecute anyone they can if they have a chance of winning. I've seen it over and over in self defense situations.

Now, its your absolute right to have these books, and signs, and to display them prominently, just understand the risks. Most people don't want to put up with the hassle.

1 comment:

  1. I personally think the sign might be going too far, but it definitly is people's rights to have them.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!