The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jihad

The following is a video about radical Islam, and Jihad. Every American should watch.




Here is a very good post on what Islam is.


As for me, all I can say is lan ataslem, I will not submit. My friends, Jihad is on us. Weather you recognize it as a threat or not, it is here. The question is, do you bury your head in the sand, or do you stay informed and fight through the courts, the senate, and the house. If need be, do you take a physical stand? Will you stand for your freedom and religion, because I'm telling you now, both are at stake. 


Those that fight Jihad are not willing to stop until the last infidel is stop converted or destroyed. Their message is clear: submit to Islam (which literally means submit) or die. I will not submit, I will take a stand, and if I die, I die for God, freedom and country.


We are in a holy war. Whatever religion you choose to follow is being attacked, not just Christianity, but any that is not Islam, including atheism. Those that have different sects of Islam are not even safe, as we've seen in Africa. The Islamic cause will continue until it has won or been destroyed. I for one am not willing to see option number one come into play in my life time.


These are the end times. Be wary. Memorize scripture, for in the near future, you may not be allowed to even own a Bible. Make your decision now, are you willing to be persecuted? Will you persevere? Be sure you faith is in Jesus Christ and His saving grace. We will be tested more than ever. Islamic extremists take joy in the suffering of the infidels. Be ready for pain and suffering. But also be ready for God to stand by you when you call. Cling to him, for you will not be able to stand alone.


I pray each one of my readers finds joy in Christ, and will stand firm when that day comes to take a stand. May God bless you and be with you.


~Sheepdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!