The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Health care

Saw this today in the paper:
A simpler, less ambitious bill emerged as an alternative only hours after the loss of the party's crucial 60th Senate seat forced the Democrats to slow their all-out drive to pass Obama's top domestic priority and reconsider all options.
That's right, run. Now, Scott Brown seems to still be very left, but its a lot better than the other candidates, and for MA, he's as right as they can come and still be elected. Until now I had thought that the health care bill was a done deal, however, I see a silver lining now. Not setting any unrealistic expectations, but its looking a lot better than before.

~Sheepdog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!