The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What to do when your seated next to a jerk on a plane.

We all know about the jerks on airplanes. They wont leave you alone, nothings ever what they want, they are always complaining, you are worth less then dirt to them, and they just make your flight miserable. Well, I found this in my email today:

1. Take out your laptop
2. Open your laptop very slowly
3. Turn it on.
4. Make certain your neighbor is watching
5. Open your internet browser.
6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open them and look up to the sky, or the heavens if you will.
7. Breathe deeply and open this site.
8. Look at the expression on your neighbor's face.

Now, obviously this will get you most likely tackled, duct taped, hot water poured all over you and your lap top, taken off the plane at the nearest airport (probably not the one you wanted to be at), taken into FBI custody, questioned, and maybe brought up on charges; so it's probably best not to do it. You gotta admit it would be funny though.

2 comments:

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!