The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. -R.A. Heinlein

Monday, September 28, 2009

Lemme 'splain about myself real fast

Well, I finally did it, I created a blog. I mean to use this blog to give my views on Guns, Self Defense, Gun Control, The Lack of Respect to the US Constitution, and pretty much anything that pops into my head. I am 17 at the moment, a firm believer in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and very touchy when my rights are trampled on.

My views on the 2nd amendment are that it was put in place for the common defense against anyone who wishes to destroy the freedom of the American people. This includes rapists, murderers, invaders, those that do not respect the constitution, etc.

I will occasionally post items form the blogs on the side bar. Hope you all check them out, they are very well written.

I would prefer to keep my name and exact location private for now for security reasons.

Hope I dont bore you to death in the posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to keep my identity private. If you know me, please do not post anything that could compromise me by giving out my name, state, phone, etc. In effect, act as if you do not know me personally. Keep comments civil, and polite please. God bless!